Moving, Beautiful, hopeful, and tragic..I almost do not have words to describe my feelings after watching.. in fact, I kept on watching all the videos- now I really do not have words. I only feel a call to action. But how? Thank you for sharing.
Yes it is...I believe it begins with awareness through art and this IN MEMORY project I am doing with one class is a beginning at least,thanks for watching and caring
Your welcome,I am doing a project with one of my courses where the students actually create a sculptural garden IN MEMORY of one person who died in Aleppo,using all the crafts materials and techniques we have learned so far...
Moving, Beautiful, hopeful, and tragic..I almost do not have words to describe my feelings after watching.. in fact, I kept on watching all the videos- now I really do not have words. I only feel a call to action. But how? Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYes it is...I believe it begins with awareness through art and this IN MEMORY project I am doing with one class is a beginning at least,thanks for watching and caring
DeleteThank you for sharing- that is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome,I am doing a project with one of my courses where the students actually create a sculptural garden IN MEMORY of one person who died in Aleppo,using all the crafts materials and techniques we have learned so far...
ReplyDelete