I could not find a way to insert an image, so I made a new post to include an example of my artwork.
That is how I think I did it also..I liked your image..wonderful
Here's my website with most of what I've been up to.http://clumptastic.com/
HTML tags are not enabled and that's the only way I know how to post images. I will maybe begin a new post with my work. I should have new website up and running soon and will share that.
ok sounds good to me.....my websites are:www.susanharmon.org www.susanharmonabstractartist.com
I could not find a way to insert an image, so I made a new post to include an example of my artwork.
ReplyDeleteThat is how I think I did it also..I liked your image..wonderful
DeleteHere's my website with most of what I've been up to.
ReplyDeletehttp://clumptastic.com/
HTML tags are not enabled and that's the only way I know how to post images. I will maybe begin a new post with my work. I should have new website up and running soon and will share that.
ReplyDeleteok sounds good to me.....my websites are:
Deletewww.susanharmon.org
www.susanharmonabstractartist.com