Thanks! That one was just fun to do- esp pouring the glazes all over the head at the end! I love clay so much. I'm happy to be teaching ceramics and sculpture this year.
I really like that one, as well. Thanks! I took that while in China. They have parks where the elderly are allowed in for free. They exercise, play dominoes, sing, relax, etc. He looked so frail in his wheelchair, surrounded by all his friends that were singing. He looked so happy, too, though. I took this when he wasn't looking from a distance. I prefer candid shots.
I love the last one,I am teaching Ceramics now.You certainly have a wide variety of styles.Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks! That one was just fun to do- esp pouring the glazes all over the head at the end! I love clay so much. I'm happy to be teaching ceramics and sculpture this year.
DeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteWhere is your awesome anagama??
Oh yeah! That was so much fun! I'll post some pictures on here right now.
DeleteI love the picture of the man with the hat. Peaceful, yet powerful.
ReplyDeleteI really like that one, as well. Thanks! I took that while in China. They have parks where the elderly are allowed in for free. They exercise, play dominoes, sing, relax, etc. He looked so frail in his wheelchair, surrounded by all his friends that were singing. He looked so happy, too, though. I took this when he wasn't looking from a distance. I prefer candid shots.
ReplyDeleteI love your graphic pieces. They have a nice line quality to them.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDelete