That's interesting. I was just talking to my students today about performance art and how I've never done it or encouraged it in my class because I was unfamiliar with it. We were saying how even I should get out of my comfort zone and we should try it this year.
That's interesting. I was just talking to my students today about performance art and how I've never done it or encouraged it in my class because I was unfamiliar with it. We were saying how even I should get out of my comfort zone and we should try it this year.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
ditto..I have never done it either...and yes I should also encourage myself and my students to do one and I just may do that..thanks ..
ReplyDeleteWhen you see this in real life it is a memorable experience...not quite like my crop walk experience in the past,and yet it too was for a cause...
ReplyDelete